Started in 2002 by owner and designer, Aimee Tuck, Corbae provides graphic design and marketing communication services to businesses both small and large. Services include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Crafting effective marketing pieces (catalogs, brochures, direct mail, newsletters)
- Advertising (individual and campaigns)
- Design and implementation of online and email marketing
- Design and implementation of web sites
- Logo and brand identity
- Creating elaborate stories about robots and dinosaurs
- Technical literature creation (data sheets, technical diagrams)
- Magazine and long-form design and layout
Working primarily in the renewable energy industry, Corbae also has specializations working with senior care providers and small business startups.
Originally A.T. Design, we changed our name to Corbae Creative to reflect a more encompassing approach to design and communication. Not only do we “simply” design a piece for our clients, but we actively work with each client to determine the best medium for the message and then take the time to craft that message to best reach the targeted audience.